4 days. 17 choirs. 600 delegates. 7 concerts. 15 social events. And you!
If you love contributing to events, want to support your 2SLGBTQIA+ community, and enjoy meeting lots of friendly folk, then we’re looking for you. As a volunteer with Unison Festival 2023, you’ll contribute to the success of this four-day celebration of musical performance and Canada’s 2SLGBTQIA+ choral community.
Be in the middle of the action as over 600 delegates from 17 2SLGBTQIA+ choirs from across Canada bring their talent, energy, and excitement to the Halifax Convention Centre. As an usher, choir handler, registration clerk, backstage crew member, or one of our many other roles, you can be part of of this extraordinary choral festival.
Volunteer sign-up is now closed
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Unison Festival! If you have questions about volunteering, please message Adam at email@example.com
- Volunteers are needed for shifts throughout the four-day festival, from Friday, May 19 to Monday, May 22,
- All shifts will be at the Halifax Convention Centre.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age as of May 19, 2023.
- Volunteers are asked to work a minimum of two shifts during the festival.
- Volunteers must take part in a volunteer training session (offered in-person and online).
- Volunteers will receive a festival concert pass in recognition of their contribution.
Click here to see a list of volunteer roles and responsibilities.